I like 'em. Check out Peelander-Z if you like them.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Poor Bass Wolf. He went too soon.

Any Band that can pull off playing with so much feedback and distortion that you can't hear what they're playing is alright by me.

Seeing them live would be a treat.
Major bump-age
Does anybody have any Guitar Wolf lyrics? My friends and I are gonna do a Guitar Wolf tribute band that will last all of two weeks. Our backup is screaming made up words with the occasional "Rock n' Roll!" or "Jet!" thrown in for good measure if we can't get any lyrics.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Haha, that's a great idea. You probably will have to revert to the gibberish, though. I actually have a Guitar Wolf cd but the pamphlet is lyric-less.
1) bump, because more people need to hear of this band.

2) The all lyrics are in Japanese, except for yelling out "Jet" "Baby" or "Rock and Roll" every once in a while.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Didn't they have a zombie movie come out a few years ago? I feel like the word "Ace" was in the title
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
I saw their movie. It was awesome. Got me into the band. They have a great sense of humor and great sound.
Quote by kangaxxter

2) The all lyrics are in Japanese, except for yelling out "Jet" "Baby" or "Rock and Roll" every once in a while.

All Guitar Wolf lyrics have been translated into English & are included in their non-Japanese releases (a few songs-worth of lyrics can be found online as well). I am the translator & have done all their albums & the Wild Zero movie. When translating I any English words where they originally were & use make sure that the translations can also be sung to the original melody. Check out the tribute album "I Love Guitar Wolf Very Much" for some good examples of the lyrics being sung in English, my personal favorite is Planet Heart (I forget who covered it).

4649★

Koy
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
Didn't they have a zombie movie come out a few years ago? I feel like the word "Ace" was in the title

Wild Zero