Alright my firend came over and his head is up his but. So we decided to re-string his guitar and we cut aLL THE STRINGS and it has holes in the back like mine but when we tried to feed it out the back(to get rid of the metal part at the end of the strings it did not work.

his guitar is a typhoon since hes a dirt farmer and cant afford anything else, its a stratocaster wanna be just like him.

were thinking that you have to unscrew the plate in the back of the guitar to take'em out. any suggetsions?

were so confuzzled?
President of "Blink 182 Fan club" club
PM Me to join

Set-up
My very own baby with LED's
GX212 Ultratwin by Behringer
MT-2 boss metal zone pedal
Yes, take it off and whip 'em out .
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Yes, you'll need to perform open-heart surgery on your guitar to change the strings
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
you gotta be kidding me. just push em through, if the plate is in the way, take it off or go at the ends with some needlenose pliers.
we tried that **** face
PM Me to join

Set-up
don't get all defensive, I mean obviously your having a NEWB problem, but you arent discribing whats wrong very well
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
sry that was my dirt farmer friend, what do u wanna know?
PM Me to join

Set-up
eh... Just take a small allen wrench and poke it through. it worked for me if I understand your problem anyway.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
u flip over the guitar, use a screw driver to remove the plastic plate so u can see better,

push each string thru the back up thru the metal saddle on the frontand pull until the bullet part slides into the hole in the back.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011