i love cream so much, and thats it! im going to buy a cream album tommorow, i really like the song "im so glad", what albums that on, but if another album is way better ill get that one,

which one should i buy?

cream rules
to start id say wheels of fire or ah cant spell it but here goes disallin? gears
Seriously dude. Disraeli Gears is by leaps and bounds the best cream album. If you like Cream, listen to this album... you will love them ten times more.
Quote by TravisWongPG
Seriously dude. Disraeli Gears is by leaps and bounds the best cream album. If you like Cream, listen to this album... you will love them ten times more.

i dont know about you guys..but that albums on my top albums of all time
ok, ill get disrelli gears, theres a sale at my local cd store, so tommorows the day,

and does anyone know why king brendan was banned, i liked him...

(im not gay)
Maybe because this is your first thread (in recent memory) that won't get closed?

When the universe isn't balanced, someone has to pay the price.

Anywho... I like Cream, but all I own is Fresh Cream and Wheels of Fire. Maybe I too will go out and pick up Disraeli Gears someday soon.
Disraeli Gears is my favorite studio Cream album, but Live Cream I and II are also great. Even though Wheels of Fire is sweet, it's double-disc, so you might now have the money to buy it right now. Even if you do, I'd go with Disraeli Gears first.
disrelli gears or greatest hits?

what album is im so glad on? i really like that song....
i just went to the cd store, and they had

-fresh cream
-greatst hits
-rah live reuinon

ill probaly get the greatst hits...
get goodbye, you see what happens when 3 talented musicians do tryin to outdo each other in the live section, and then you get 3 great studio tracks
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
I'd get the album with "I Feel Free" on it. I think it's Fresh Cream, could be wrong though.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
it is fresh cream
Founder of Jaco society

Quote by sinan90
it is fresh cream

Excellent.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
hmm... I'd get wheels of fire, disraeli gears, fresh cream then goodbye (assuming you like the first 2 )
Quote by distilledspirit
BBC Sessions.

Even though their BBC Sessions are good and have more diversity than the Live Cream Volume I and Live Cream Volume II albums, as in more songs, the stuff the guys play is only 2-5 minutes long rather than 5-20 minutes long. However, you get a few interesting interviews with Eric Clapton.

However, I'd still recommend Live Cream I and II over BBC, but it'd be even cooler if you were able to pick up both.
yeah, but i think ill just go with the greatest hits, and then i have money for one more, ill probaly go with some neil young or rush self-titled, but have no idea what neil young i would get, or even some hendrix, im missing so much in my collestion its not even funny...
I'd go for Fresh Cream out of those. Although the Royal Albert Hall reunion is amazing as well.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Yeah - The RAH concert was amazing... I have the full Widescreen DVD set - and watched it now about 10 or 12 times. The boys sound so tight - probably tighter than they did in the late 60's when I saw them in Detroit. I would have KILLED to get to see them at RAH - they still mentioned a US tour but I don't know if that will ever happen. I'd pay WHATEVER this time to get some decent tickets and drive wherever I have to should they decide on a US tour.
I love Cream, so much.

"Sweet Wine"- I love it, and that solo! So.... free sounding.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
you know, a us tour would be great, but people were on clapton for years about a cream reuinon, he did it, lets let him move on...
Wow, u like a band soo much that ur gonna buy an album, now thats devotion. But anyway, get 3: Disraeli Gears, Wheels of Fire, and Goodbye
Quote by jizzo
Wow, u like a band soo much that ur gonna buy an album, now thats devotion.

go back to your mansion and listen to your cds...

anyways, yes, cream was awesome on the reuion tour, they were so tight, the only band i have seen close to being as tight as they were is rush...
You, know what. I think I will go back to my mansion. And listen to a different album maybe, maybe not.
Last edited by jizzo at May 28, 2006,
Quote by get-born
good for you...

Yes indeed it's good for me.
^did your father hug you enough?...

anyways, what do you guys think is a better song, tales of brave ullysess or swlbr?...
^Swlbr.
Although tales of brave ullysess is actually on now coincidentally, and it is an amazing song.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
th best verdion of tales is on bbc sessions IMO its a lot better than the disralei gears version
Founder of Jaco society