i bought it today and i liked it..i've never seen so much fake blood in my life.i know it's kinda old but still...has anyone seen it?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
haha that movie was great. really really really fake, but great. im friends with a few of the bands that are on it. i bought it right after it came out
it's a movie that was made in the warped tour...about a serial killer.....and there's a bunch of bands acting....like big d dropkick,rancid.tsunami bomb.suicide machine,less than jake and others... it's really funny
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
It was a half ass attempt at trying to be like the movie ROT.Which was an actuall punk gorecore movie with all real punks, including disfear.
its a global massacre
Quote by planetary ruins
It was a half ass attempt at trying to be like the movie ROT.Which was an actuall punk gorecore movie with all real punks, including disfear.

haha where csan i get my hands on that.
2nded
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
I don't approve of any movies in which any insane vehicles belonging to the Phenomenauts get blown up.
Might be able to find rot on ebay.im not sure.I dont remember where i got it from but for 5 bux ill make a copy and send it if you guys want.
its a global massacre
Quote by waterproofpie
I don't approve of any movies in which any insane vehicles belonging to the Phenomenauts get blown up.

haha i love that part...

My profile