I just got a Floyd Rose Licensed Tremelo System off Ebay and I have no idea how to put it on my guitar. I have C styled Schecter (sorta looks like a strat) that had a TunoMatic Bridge with String Through body. If anybody can send me a link or manual link on how to install it, would be appreciated.

Just for the record I wouldnt have to cut anything on my guitar would I???
Schecter C-1-XXX - Seymour Duncan Jazz/Invader
Schecter A-1 - EMG 81/81
Schecter S-1 - EMG 81/85
Titan Custom Fernandes Ravelle Style

Peavy G-150
Line 6 Spider II 30

Line 6 Constrictor
Digitech Death Metal Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
Major routing because your current is a tunomatic bridge. You need to cut into the body to put a floyd rose it and everything man.
I'd get professionally done, seeing as it's gonna need major routing
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
depends on where you go i was told that gc would charge 200usd for it. btw to the ts you made a major mistake buying a trem before researching. if you wanna route it yourself you going to need a template to follow also a router to route.
^Yeah, but if also depends where you try, a local music shop might charge $100 to $300 depending on the amount of routing needed.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
And the routing may not be 100% accurate, not to mention the end results...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
And the cost to set the Floyd Rose up.........
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
lol which schecter do you have that you wanna put it on cuz if its the beginner Omen 6, not worth it....but i know all about schecters....so tell me which model and i mite be able to find you a template that has routing for a floyd rose..o and by the way ill take the FR if you dont want it...