has anyone ever heard of the ibanez rg 5 ex 1 i went to guitar center yeserday and bought one. it has a reversed head sock edge pro bridge inf4(bridge) infs3(mid) Inf3(neck) pick-ups, shark tooth inlays that are pearl but like black pearl, its a real nice guitar. the finish is gun metal and is not glossy so it doesnt get all thoes annoying finger prints on it, the guy said it was custom made and no one ever picked it up so he sold it to me, great guitar. just wanted to know if anyone has seen or heard of them before.
My Guitars.....
Ibanez custom Rg 5 EX 1
Ibanez S-classic(SCA220)
Ibanez Js1000 Limited Edition
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Dean Dime-O-Flage
Fender Telecaster
Fender custom Strat
Gibson SG
Jackson RR5
Gibson Les Paul
VG Strat
pics dude. By the way it must be tho that ur lucky, cuz the ex are only out in japan.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
yeah...

My Guitars.....
Ibanez custom Rg 5 EX 1
Ibanez S-classic(SCA220)
Ibanez Js1000 Limited Edition
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Dean Dime-O-Flage
Fender Telecaster
Fender custom Strat
Gibson SG
Jackson RR5
Gibson Les Paul
VG Strat
Quote by sylent
pics dude. By the way it must be tho that ur lucky, cuz the ex are only out in japan.

i beg to differ, if your thinking about the rg extreme models it wont be this one
Nice guitar and as has already been said probably a GC special
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
looks like an RGT42DX with nicer paint and the Edge Pro2 which is nicer than LTD/Jackson Licensed FR trems but not quite as nice as teh Edge Pro. Very sweet looking axe goatsucker!!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
i beg to differ, if your thinking about the rg extreme models it wont be this one

yeah i was, but since i see his pics now. It looks like a rgt42.

To the thread starter, have fun for maybe 6 months with it. Since edge pro 2 will wear off and wont hold tune properely unlike now. If you gonna replace a trem in the future, get the OFR or try ebay they got the edge pro there somewhere.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by CustomCustom
looks like an RGT42DX with nicer paint and the Edge Pro2 which is nicer than LTD/Jackson Licensed FR trems but not quite as nice as teh Edge Pro. Very sweet looking axe goatsucker!!

thread starter said it had edge pro
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by mexican_shred
thread starter said it had edge pro
look at the pic, its and Edge Pro2 b/c teh new Egde Pro and EP2 are shaped teh same but the Pro would have the steel saddle inserts, I had one for 2 days. Like I said its alot better than what LTD and Jackson gives you for the same$ but it didnt have the feel and wouldnt do the Vai vibrating trick when you flicked the bar to make it vibrate like the discontinued Edge LO PRO I have on my S.

http://www.jemsite.com/news/edge2003/