right, for my GCSEs, i get quite alot of money for good marks (and thats strange for me, dont think im a rich kid!!) but its 50 quid an A, 30 a B and 20 a C, so im looking at around 100 pounds at the least

i want an electro acoustic, but im not sure what the best one to get is for that money. im looking at this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Aria-AMB-35-Electro-Acoustic-Guitar-Ovation-Case-Deal_W0QQitemZ7417532391QQcategoryZ2385QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

any more suggestions? (my budget being max 130 pounds)

oh yeh, and please mention any if there a bit over if its worth saving, like 150 quid or something

just give me the genral idea please

thanks alot in advance
I have a washburn d10sce which is pretty good and it cost me about 180 quid. Its worth saving that little extra for a better guitar. If i was you, i'd save up to about £200 if you could, then look around, go to local guitar shops and try a few out.
^ Parents who don't have faith in their children's abilities.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I'd have gotten £560

But I didn't! I didn't get anything.

My own motivation was the desire to succeed

Seriously though I wish I'd have been paid.
Quote by Rankles
^ Parents who don't have faith in their children's abilities.

hahaha well said my man!!

i think ill look round nevada (a massive guitar warehouse near me) and ask them about reccomendations once i get the money. its allways best to play and hear them first hand.
If you were my kid and you got those grades I'd have bought you ANYTHING you wanted
i would have got 500, this is ridiculous

for my gcses i got 100 quid put toward my bass by my dad, the rest i had to pay.
who are you to wave your finger......
Quote by y2james2005
right, for my GCSEs, i get quite alot of money for good marks (and thats strange for me, dont think im a rich kid!!) but its 50 quid an A, 30 a B and 20 a C, so im looking at around 100 pounds at the least

New most hated person on UG? Don't y'all say you aint jealous, cos I sure as hell am!
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I'm just jealous I haven't got a kid that can get straight A's.

I learnt a long time ago that money isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Quote by alliwant
New most hated person on UG? Don't y'all say you aint jealous, cos I sure as hell am!

haha woooo!!
Quote by jimtaka
does anybody else not have a clue what GCSE stands for?

I have not a freakin clue. Also, whose currency is a quid? And who came up with that crazy name, its sounds like a weird STD.

I can see the tabloids now: OFFICIAL!! Tom Cruise has got the quid!!
Quote by doggy_hat
And I can always borrow my friend's urine.

Love is the water of life, drink it with heart and soul---Rumi

----i love to drink----
So kinda like the regents in NY? I'm guessing. Standardized testing?

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by adhuv
what about an A*

damn i wish i had ur parents cos i got 9 A* and 1 A. god i'd be minted

Same here man!! I got exactly those marks last year too, bloody hell i would be rich...

I got the A in maths grrr And im doing maths and further maths at college and its my best subject... damn lol
Quote by jcwear
Same here man!! I got exactly those marks last year too, bloody hell i would be rich...

I got the A in maths grrr And im doing maths and further maths at college and its my best subject... damn lol

we should make a club where we cry about the fact we didnt get 10.

latin let me down...something went wrong with the marking though cos it was my best subject and i raped the papers.
I can't believe you guys are bitchin about getting an A you should be greatful that you can get such great results.

I got 4B's, 4C's and 2D's last year and i was pretty pleased with that. You should be greatful for the academic abilities that you've got compared to most people.
Quote by bettyswollox
I can't believe you guys are bitchin about getting an A you should be greatful that you can get such great results.

I got 4B's, 4C's and 2D's last year and i was pretty pleased with that. You should be greatful for the academic abilities that you've got compared to most people.

i know, sorry, i didn't mean it like that. It's just people expected me to get all Astars and they kept saying stuff like "oh, you'll def get that" or "i'll eat my hat if u dont get ten a stars" and when i didnt, in such a questionable fashion, i felt i had been jinxed.
May i ask what this questionable fashion is? or would you rather not discusS? sorry not trying to pry just trying to make conversation lol.