Played the 121 combo today and it rocked. I'm looking in to buying the SA-450 head with either the 102 or 103 cabs.

Anyone here played/got one?
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
I played the 1x12 combo, which isn't 450 watts, where as the Mark Bass head I'm looking to buy is 450 watts
Musicman Stingray 3EQ
ive played 103 which you want to buy. at the local venue they have one.ive played it with a warwick and a yamaha, and both sound great, i would thoroughly recommend it.
who are you to wave your finger......
Quote by Bassilo
Where did you find those?! I find it wierd that a company put out a 12" combo that packs 450 watts of power...

Hi, I played the 500 watt Mark twin channel head on a visit to the Matamp factory last Sunday (yes Jeff Lewis works Sundays), I was very impressed but after my experience with a Peavey digital switch mode power supplied amp I'm a little dubious, the cab used was the 3x10".
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Mark Bass are good apparently, I read a review in guitar and bass gear magazine about a 2x12 combo amp and the guy couldn't shut up about how great the thing was. Wish I had enough money for something like that.
slammed my penis in the toilet seat when I was 7-8yrs old,when I tried to run away,it got caught and stretched out, now it is huge,and I have the good ol shxtter to thank

Member of the Anti-Hotpunksk8rgirl club. PM X Alkaline 3 to join
Quote by grimreaper65
Can you get them serviced outside of Italy? Or am I thinking of the completely wrong company?

You've got it, that was the problem with the peavey digital power supplies, a ten pence/cent component goes down and it cost me £70/$120 15yrs ago, I'd want to take one out for about 3 months of hard gigging before I coughed up £500/$900!
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn