I just got to see one of these in action last night. It was a Mark 1 (Tremonti) and man... I LOVE the touch wah feature. You don't have to push and click an on button like my Crybaby, this thing has a sensor where if you touch it, it "wahs". That is the most convenient thing I've ever seen! whoo... alright then. So once again I'm asking opinions on them. I want a Godsmack wah sound. What Morley pedals have the sensor feature with the sound I'm looking for?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
The Tremonti definitely has it. IMO, it is the best morley wah, if not one of the best overall (followed closely by the bad horise).

The auto on off is a godsend, and yes, it will give you a great overdriven wah tone. Not a huge "wah" sound, but that slight boost in the solo, which is just what you're looking for.
Alright, lemme ask this. My band and I play some mean Rage/Audioslave covers. Morello, with the wah on, uses heal down/tow up postions on the Crybaby. I realize now that the Morley couldn't produce that sound since my foot hasn't activated the wah, right?
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
it would take some control and you would not be able to take your foot off the pedal.
Quote by grim1
it would take some control and you would not be able to take your foot off the pedal.

How do you mean?
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
with morley wah pedals, you are able to get that heel down sound, you just cant rest your heal on the bottom of the pedal otherwise it would turn off. The control would come in where you are just resting your foot on the pedal with it barely turned this would activate the pedal and give you that sound that you are looking for. There is also a minor delay from heel down to the pedal actually turning off. And i currently use the Bad Horsie, if you were wondering. Did this help or was it more confusing?