Just to get this through, I am new..... at the ug thing but when it comes to guitars I'm not not new so dont think it..... I don't mean to sound blunt but I've read where people say ok for all you newbies if you don't join this you will be killed, and it bugs me cause NEWSFLASH WE ARE ON THE INTERNET what are you going to do cyberkill someone. Get over yourselfs

Anyways, I am a poetical songwriter..... I use real poetry instead of the writers that repeat the same thing over and over (honestly alot of my types of bands do that)....... I love music. i'm in a band, well in a "just started band" before I would have never joined a band but I decided what the hell lets give it a try.........

So my question is what are some suggestions as a songwriter. What are your inspirations. I'm definatly not perfect when it comes to my songwriting so I like need some help.
LAWL IM GOING TEH KILL J00!!

thats what you wanted to hear..i can tell

otherwise you wouldnt have mentioned it :]

oh and...erm songwriting
i dunno, experiences for me

or random babbling works too
It's Chico Time
getting angry while unprovoked, yea thats mature.

I'm just getting into song writing, alot of people like my lyrics and stuff, especially the ones I spend days, and days on. I find the more thought and feeling and time you put into a piece, lyrical or musical, there is a better quality to be found.
Also, the only repitition I find not annoying in a song, would be a chorus, or a bridge, if its a couple lines repeated a couple of times, I find those acceptable.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
If you want help or crit for your songwriting. Just post a song and ask for crit. Also more people will crit you if you do crit for crit.

O...btw.... LOL at iheartmyself.
Quote by iheartmyself
LAWL IM GOING TEH KILL J00!!

thats what you wanted to hear..i can tell

otherwise you wouldnt have mentioned it :]

oh and...erm songwriting
i dunno, experiences for me

or random babbling works too

HAHA You might be right about the kill joo thing

But anyways I would write my songs on the page for crits but I don't know. Do people steal them on this site?

I just want more than 3 stanza's in the whole song. In other words I hate how the whole song is the chorus over and over and over.......
its cool I really don't care too much...... I'm writing right now neways
Yes, I suggest no one else posts here, this will definitely get closed once it's found by a mod. Please read the FAQ's zeniousu1.