Ok, having established i need a new guitar, i was looking for a cheap one and came across www.rondomusic.net - i have heard these are good quality but they dont ship to the uk. Does anyone no of any similar sites that do ship to the uk or are based in the UK that sell these sorts of decent copies?
I think they do ship to the UK just no support or warranty once it leaves US shores
point noted.... just exploring my options, cant afford something expensive and dont really need it as i just play for my own personal enjoyment
£200 max really, but i was looking for something cheaper that is ok to keep me going until i can afford better, something i could mod later on - not really looking for great sound, just a solid build
Maybe an Epiphone LP Studio? Not sure what they'd be worth there, I could only find them for £250ish after a quick search but you might know of some cheaper UK online shops.
Look into Vintage guitars. They're surprisingly good.

guitarphillip: You don't know what you're on about.
Quote by guitarphillip
dude the prices might look good but the guitars a pieces of ****

What in the hell are you talking about?

Don't listen to this guy. Go check out reviews. Everyone loves Agiles.
I play guitar
Quote by Danno13
Look into Vintage guitars. They're surprisingly good.

guitarphillip: You don't know what you're on about.

i have a vintage guitar at the moment - and yes it is surprisingly good, but its become warped.

i was thinking something a bit cheaper than vintage, maybe agile, until i can afford a fender strat