Im thinking of buying this acoustic

I'm not sure of the tone, it looks like a pretty good guitar, and is cheap as all hell. But does anyone have experience playing one?

If anyone has, please give some feedback.
My gear:
Spector Legend Classic (4 str)
Ampeg BA115
Korg AX3000B Modeling Processor

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop" club. PM C.C. Deville to join
If you are just beginning, I would suggest not looking at acoustic electrics. You might just be paying for something you end up never using. This will cut down on the price. There are loads of beginner acoustics around the 100USD range out there. Check out Samick, Ibanez, etc. musicians friend also has a search function based on price. The guitar you're looking at is basswood, not the greatest sound, you could find a better deal in my opinion.
do what i did with my cousin who's just started.

go to a shop in a sale and find a half decent guitar that was about 150pounds but has been reduced to about 80pounds.

my cousin picked up a guitar for 75pounds which actually has a wooden neck and is half decent rather than being in the cheap cheap category of guitars.

look for a bargain! or go second hand
Quote by Jubagel
Im thinking of buying this acoustic

I'm not sure of the tone, it looks like a pretty good guitar, and is cheap as all hell. But does anyone have experience playing one?

If anyone has, please give some feedback.

Yes and its crap. When i went looking for my first acoustic, i looked @ almost every guitar under $300. From my experience, all the super cheap guitars are super crap.

Get a yamaha fg700s and ull be happy. After months of research and trying out guitars, thats the best one ($200)
The best acoustic one can buy at a cheap reasonable price and has a truly amazing sound has to be Crafter acoustic/semi acoustic.

i had the opportunity at spending £500 on an acoustic could hav been takamine cheap martin talyor etc but for half the price i got a better deal so if i was you i would play around with a crafter (i ont no about cruiser (like squire to fender))

You can get a decent crafter anywhere from £200 to £300
(^_^)
Last edited by joshybosh1 at May 28, 2006,
wait for guitar center to have a sale (if theres one near you). theyll basically do anything to get u to buy guitars. today i got a new acoustic that was originally marked at 350, on sale for 250 and i got it for 175 with a free strap and bag. so you can get some prety nice stuff for cheap
Used man. You get CRAZY good deals.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.