Hey, what would you guys say is the best Pisies album? I'm startin to like them, and I was just lookin for recommendations of which album to buy
Doolittle is my favorite
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
Doolittle. Amazing album.

I would recommend buying Surfer Rosa first though, you'll appreciate Doolittle more when you do hear it then.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
Doolittle. It's a must-own.
"Ideas or the lack of them can cause disease." -Kurt Vonnegut
I usually consider Doolittle and Surfer Rosa as equal, but if I really had to pick one, it would be Doolittle.
Quote by public_witness
doolittle is really just a minor work of theirs. surfer rosa is the filet of the pixies discography.

agreed
i like surfer rosa a lot more than doolittle, its easier for me to listen to it all through in one sitting than doolittle is....
It's a toss up between Surfer Rosa and Doolittle.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by Glen_Hansard
A song, Luke, not an album.

A deliberate error to test you all.
Absolutely Doolittle. I don't know how anyone could rationally argue that Surfer is a better album. I love Surfer, but theres just no way it's as focused, inventive, or fully realized as Doolittle. Doolittle is a classic album. Surfer Rosa is a band still finding its voice. Unfortunately, after Doolittle they sorta lost their voice a bit...
Quote by public_witness
Quote by public_witness
doolittle is really just a minor work of theirs. surfer rosa is the filet of the pixies discography.
agreed

i love you .
i don't have an opinion on this cause i don't know much of the pixies work
the heart is a risky fuel to burn