I've been looking for a HEAVY distortion pedal..

its either going to be a Boss metal zone or a Digitech Metal master.

Im not going to think about the digitech death metal pedal because i herd the metal master one is WAY better.
Get the Line 6 Uber Metal.
Quote by geenday409
green day rules. i saw em live in sacramento, and billie joe did a tapping solo thing. so i figured you can callem shred.
METAL MASTER, man its worth it trust me i have one.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
i have that orange boss distortion pedal, and the digitech metal master. the boss is a total peice of ****. i absolutely HATE the sound of that pedal. its way to muddy sounding for my liking. but the metal master is an awesome pedal. that pedal most certainly is not a ripoff in any way. it's totally worth the $80.00 price tag. i'd go with the digitech bro
Quote by ferretman
Sometimes I pull down my pants and play slap bass with my schlong. So I guess thats pretty important as well.
I love my Metal Zone, that all i got to say.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
it seems to be splt down the middle... im getting 2 pedals, the synth wah and one of thoes distortions. I think im going to go with teh metal master. Ill check back in a sec to see if there are any more posts
i played the demos of the pedals and the boss website and the digitech website... and i like the digitech one better.
I prefer the Boss one because DigiTech likes to use Amp Modeling in there distortions for some reason, and I hate that.

But go to a Guitar Center, try both out, and see what you like if your having such a hard choice. Or if money isnt a problem and you own a tube amp, maybe think about a retubing with rectifier tubes and a new gain knob, but that can be a little pricey.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
BOSS metal zone.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt