Well i have just installed a Swineshead Runaway in the bridge and just tried it out. What can i say? I love it. The cleans are really good, but with some crunch you get an even greater rock sound. Sounds just like P.A.F's and is great for classic rock. I can get those 60's- 70's rock and hard blues type sounds that i have always wanted. With my JCM900 i can really get the sound i always wanted! I also made it splitable and splitted its really good! Sounds like a P-90 that has swallowed a Tele, but i really like that single coil sound! A lot of bang for the bucks. Kills all the Seymour Duncans ive tried!

Thanks Dave for reccomening them to me. As soon as i have sold my neck pickup ill get a Condor.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Last edited by Gabel at Jun 6, 2006,
wow I like the wear on your guitar!
And the zebra finished Swineshead really adds something cool to the look! (think Jimmy Page and Mark Tremonti-style)

EDIT : what strap is that? (looks extremely comfortable)
Last edited by JorisBlack at Jun 6, 2006,
That character for 98' if I've ever seen it.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Nice Guitar, love the worn look of it - but how come you've got dot inlays? I love the trapezoid ones on my Studio

I was thinking of maybe changing the pickups on mine, but obviously as amp upgrade is more important. How much better is the sound compared to your old bridge humbucker?

And I agree with Joris, love the Black and White styling of them.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Quote by JorisBlack
wow I like the wear on your guitar!
And the zebra finished Swineshead really adds something cool to the look! (think Jimmy Page and Mark Tremonti-style)

EDIT : what strap is that? (looks extremely comfortable)

Eagle. Vey comfy, feels like a pillow and sicne the LP is heavy, it can tear on you, but the strap helps. Teh strap was 704 but i got it for 50$
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

awesome, gabe, glad you like it!

it's always nice when someone says they like something you recommended, rather than "you suck, it's terrible!"

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^experience with that last bit, dave?

man I should really try some Swineshead's out...and Bareknuckle too! (I doubt they have it in stock somewhere over here...)
^ yeah, all the time, lol.

Well, not all the time, but every so often...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Gabriel, how did you get that wear on it? Is the finish rediculously thin, or did you use a steel brush instead of a pick?
Last edited by mr_hankey at Jun 8, 2006,
^Well quite simple: I didn't do it. I bought the guitar used from a friend and the reason i got it so cheap was the fact that the finish is so torn. The finish on the guitar is very thin (it has no basecoat, just one thin layer of paint) and he ahd played it with a bracelet on.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band