Why are the Agile guitars so underpriced? Are that not good quality? They look decent on the website, and I"m no wood expert but the wood seems decent, so why Agiles going so cheap? If I can get a decent, but cheap guitar from there, would I be good slapping different pick ups on it?

Gracias in Advance
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Actually they're very good quality. They're cheaper because they're made in Korea. If you get a 2000 or 2500 you might want to replace the pickups but I'd say go for it.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
Agile guitar's are so cheap becuse rondomusic.net owns and makes them. They only charge what's necessary, not because of the name on the headstock. With Agile guitars you are paying for the guitar, not the name liek gibson and epiphone.
Quote by aaron6890
there made out of people!

acutualy i really dont know why

:O I've heard that too. They take all the Korean's they don't want and make them into guitars. Korean's/japanese/chinese/asians are so great at everything(they can play drums on a keyboard), they figured they'd make awesome guitars.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
They are actually very high-quality guitars, the only reason they are so cheap is because they are made in Korea. As for wood, they are made of good wood, I think it's either basswood or mahogany. When buying an AL-2000/2500, it would be best to replace the pups with something a little better.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
1. only one US retailer
2. no history
3. dont market or advertise their products
4. small new company

I worked for a small company that made professional audio equipment, they products we made where some of the finest stuff around, but was about 1/3 the price of what they should've been marketed as. Only way of advertising was going to shows and word of mouth through forums and such.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
lol thats why when u see a asian guitarist *cougH*imoneofthem*cough*, they should be respected.
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
hmm,they sell only in US?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by sylent
lol thats why when u see a asian guitarist *cougH*imoneofthem*cough*, they should be respected.

*coughhermanlicough*
Quote by Broken-pick
hmm,they sell only in US?

They ship overseas at an added cost, but they are based in the US.