my friend is naive and he has a peavey mystic and he always brags that it is so awesome but i think it sucks horribly it has all stock parts of course i have never been a fan of peaveys does anyone think this guitar is sucks or is it a good guitar?
Hey, if it plays and sounds good then all is well.

Peavey's American guitars are actually pretty good
You cant objectively find something 'sucks' or is 'good'.
Let your friend be happy with his guitar?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
its a peavey.
IT SUCKS
so do their amps...
but what guitar is it? is it a starter one? if it is, hes a loser....if its an actual higher end one then nvm
Last edited by Aftter-Forever at May 27, 2006,
Quote by Aftter-Forever
its a peavey.
IT SUCKS
so do their amps...

Peavey amps do not suck, have you ever heard the JSX or the XXX, or the Penta half Stack, you obviously know nothing.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Aftter-Forever
its a peavey.
IT SUCKS
so do their amps...
but what guitar is it? is it a starter one? if it is, hes a loser....if its an actual higher end one then nvm

You sir are a real prick, have you played everything peavey has ever made enough to say that all of the stuff they make sucks? I don't think so, so don't be such a ass.
Well it's probably because you've only heard their lower-end ones, if you were to hear the JSX or the Penta, you would crap yourself.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
ive never seen a mystic ever, but ive had bad experiences with playing friends peavey guitars
and i am entitled to my own opinion and if you dont like it **** off
you dont have to freak out like a bitch
Oh well, if you don't like them that your personal opinion, I have no right to say you're wrong, but just out of curiosity, why don't you like abnout Peavey?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
jeez guys dont kill each other over im sorry i wasnt clear enough it is a "starter" guitar it was 225$ and my real point was that he brags about it why some of our friends play fenders and gibsons and he even defaces them
actually, i dont hate peavey
i just HATE those p[eavey raptors so much!!!
i dont HATE gibson either, but i do HATE les pauls
edit: i havent tried a "mystic" but if its a peavey starter guitar, im gonna ASSUME its not gonna be that well, but IF HE LIKES IT its ok.
dont flame me guys!
Last edited by Aftter-Forever at May 27, 2006,
So are the rest of Peavey's mid-high end guitars. It's just their low-end guitars that are made for beginners that make people dislike them.
exactly. low end guitars shouldnt exist
noobs should buy an acoustic, practise for a year on it, then buy a GOOD electric
^ there are some good low end guitars. u have to know which ones use real wood.

and not all n00bs need to start with acoustic. if they want to learn on an electric and thats the motivation they need to get into playing, then more power to them.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
well low end guitars should really just be a neck with guitar strings attached. no pickups, seeing as how most of them suck
just for use to practise fingering and sturmmin thats all
thats basically what an acoustic does