I'm used to Fender/Squier necks, and some of you may have seen my Gibson & Epiphone questions. Anyways, I went to this barbecue and one of my friends brought his Epiphone acoustic I played it and find the feel of the neck more comfortable than my Fender. And I was wondering if all Gibsons & Epi's have the same or similar necks.
i dont know which guitars u are comparing.

acoustics or electrics.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
no. acoustic guitars dont have necks like their electric name-sakes.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
If you like thick necks PRS's have some massive necks, also Gibson Hollowbodies have very big necks aswell.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
All the Music shops around where I live only sell Squiers & Fenders. And I'm not sure about my stand on big necks just yet. I just noticed the neck on his guitar was thicker and more comfortable.
I can't comment on the Epi Acoustic, as I've only tried a couple and I don't know the model you tried.

I can however say that Epiphone Les Paul Standards have the most comfortable necks I've ever played.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Okay, new question, which Gibson/Epiphine has the thickest neck and which has the thinnest?
Quote by Next Hendrix
Okay, new question, which Gibson/Epiphine has the thickest neck and which has the thinnest?

Well, for gibson electrics its gonna be the 50's neck for thickest and 60's slim taper for thinnest.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio