Ok so im going to Guitar center tomorrow and i just wanted some feed back go and get the G-400 tomorrow or dont and order the 3000???? OWNERS please post honest feedback on guitars this is a tough decision for me!!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!
i dont know about the agile but my g-400 kicks ass now that i upgraded my pickups to emgs

Edit: the g-400 has a nice thin light weight body but a charactaristic of th g-400/sg is they are neck heavy
Last edited by guitarphillip at May 27, 2006,
I don't own either. The only advice I can give though is go try the G-400. You won't be able to try the Agile, so you have to take that into account. Try the G-400 and see if you like it first.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
I don't own either. The only advice I can give though is go try the G-400. You won't be able to try the Agile, so you have to take that into account. Try the G-400 and see if you like it first.

The only problem with that, people always get excited when they are trying out somehting they want to buy and tend to go ahead and buy it.

But guitar you choose, you should be pleased. Agile has a good rep and the EPI G-400 is a good guitar.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I have limited experience with the G-400, but I do remember it being a pretty decent guitar for the price...as for the AL 3000, I can give you much more info..

The flamed maple looks a bit better in person... and for under $400, it plays great. Straight from the box it needed no set up, and so far it's still pretty good (it's been 2 weeks I think..maybe more?).. action is pretty low, and the finish is great. Stock pickup, for the price of the guitar, are excellent. Somewhere in the future I'll probably be replacing them, but for now they more than usable. Umm..what else? It's a little heavy, but nothing you can't get use to in a matter of days. It's really a great guitar, and for the price there's nothing to complain about. I really wish I've played the g400 a little more to give you a better comparison, but that's the best I can do...
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3