I would love to get one of these guitars, but i am having trouble tracking them down. THe official BC Rich site does not have any information on them. In Most shops in Australia they dont know nothing about this guitar.
I only managed to get abit of information from only one retailer, who said it would cost me $8000 for a company in america to build one and send it here - to me that seems like a rip off.

Anyway, whats the deal with this guitar? Im guessing its out of print? Are there any stores in america that store these guitars?
it looks alot like a jackson warrior (i think thats what its called) you could just get one of those
Yeah true. But im interested in getting the Stealth mainly because Chuck Schuldiner used it.

Would you think there would be a huge difference in sound between the two guitars? I mainly want to achieve a sound that is similiar to the old death metal and extreme/thrash sound, and also melodical Death/black metal of the 90's.
most guitar shops dont know **** all about their guitars. and dont get a guitar because someone else uses it
I've been buying guitars for years and I've only seen a small handful of these in the last 20 years here in the states.
So, IMO, they are somewhat rare but they can be found..........it just might take a while.
At the last Dallas guitar show Rick Derringer had like 4 custon Stealths for sale that were around the $2000 mark so you might wanna check him out on the web cause he's the only other celeb I know that uses them.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
most guitar shops dont know **** all about their guitars. and dont get a guitar because someone else uses it

I agree.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?