Well ive recorded a couple of songs on Audacity and its a great software but it doesnt let me export the song in mp3, just wav. I dont really mind since i can still listen to it but when i try to post it up for you guys to hear it doesnt work anymore. it tells me audacity does not export it itself but uses that LAME thing but when i try to download lame it doesnt work,wtf?

So how can i export it to mp3?
President of "Blink 182 Fan club" club
PM Me to join

Set-up
My very own baby with LED's
GX212 Ultratwin by Behringer
MT-2 boss metal zone pedal
You need to download some sort of program, not sure which, but what I do is export is as a .WAV, then I find it on my hard drive through iTunes (not sure if you use iTunes) and that converts it to mp4. Not sure if that helped, but good luck!
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Export it as wav, then use a free mp3 converting program to convert the file to mp3. Try googling Xilisoft MP3 WAV Converter and download the free version.
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.
k thx, ill see if it works
President of "Blink 182 Fan club" club
PM Me to join

Set-up
My very own baby with LED's
GX212 Ultratwin by Behringer
MT-2 boss metal zone pedal
lame works for me.
download the lame.dll and then when you save as mp3 it will ask for it, point it at the dll and it will work
Quote by GLandolina
lame works for me.
download the lame.dll and then when you save as mp3 it will ask for it, point it at the dll and it will work

i agree with this guy

i've had no problems with lame, but if the threadstarter is then go to downloads.com and search for cheetah audio converter, its free and works great
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll