ok i started on my first guitar project. Im basically making a custom strat, anyways im looking for some cheap necks but are above a squire quality, and has to be maple fretboard. My bassit found this http://cgi.ebay.com/Strat-Guitar-Neck-Project-parts-4-Fender-Free-Plate-Mpl_W0QQitemZ7416903776QQcategoryZ41423QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
is it any good at all? or should i keep looking?
I got no job
I got no car
but im in a band:-)

my stuff i got:
Ibanez SZ -
Squire Strat - and
Fender 25R amp -
Line6 Pod 2.0 pedal -
Peavy transtube 112 bandit -
Looks alright, I'd go for it if you like the headstock shape, if you dont' like it when you get it sell it for the same price.
One word, Warmoth
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
3 words - too much money
I got no job
I got no car

my stuff i got:
Ibanez SZ -
Squire Strat - and
Fender 25R amp -
Line6 Pod 2.0 pedal -
Quote by edwardthegreat5
One word, Warmoth

expensive much? the guy showed you a 40 dollar US neck, so that kinda indicates his basic price range.
Quote by mangablade
expensive much? the guy showed you a 40 dollar US neck, so that kinda indicates his basic price range.

there you go masterbater, you give it to him, make him cum to his senses. But yes i need a low guitar neck range in money, but above average quality
I got no job
I got no car

my stuff i got:
Ibanez SZ -
Squire Strat - and
Fender 25R amp -
Line6 Pod 2.0 pedal -
If you look around you might be able to find some cheap fender rip offs. Or buy a pawn shop fender imi, and rip off all the parts and sell tehm cept for the neck.
Oh sorry, didn't know your price range, I posted before I clicked the link and I was too lazy to edit.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
those johson necks suck

squire necks are actually quite good- there , imo, the best part of ther bodies. new tuners, maybe a new nut- and your off.

plus, squire necks go for 50+ quite often.

good luck