i've recently purchased a Ibanez RG370DX from my local store and i've just noticed that my guitar is automaticlly tunes to 1/4 tone regardless how many times i tune her. i've tryed lowering and heighting the bridge and lowering it and such. what else do i need to do to get this sucker back intune?
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
Take it back to the shop and get them to do it and show you how 2 do it......... its a bitch trust me.... Been there done that
That's because after you tune it, you fasten the nut-lock. By doing that, you raise the tension on the strings just a little bit. You got to take that into account.
i know about all that, i've tuned it, locked her up, THEN fine tuned her and she still seems to stay 1/4 down. i'm just wondering about the string gauge or spring internation
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.