well i have a friend with the korg AX15G and he just cant seem to get on with it, he finds it extremely complicated and struggles to get a good sound. I own the Begringer, and bang for the buck wise its great, i use it a lot for those illusive sounds i have to use in some songs, ill shove it in the effects loop when i need it and then take it out and just use pure amp when i dont. if your just starting to get into effects, then buy this to try things out, when i want a new pedal, i play around with the effects on here and find something i like then look into buying that pedal. All in all i like it, but be warned, its no boss ME-50 (but its also nowhere near the price, i bought mine for £55)
I have the AX3000G and I can get great sounds with it. Yesterday I got an almost perfect sound that sounded like a Marshall JCM2000 TSL using the AX3000G, my Hartke amp with a bit of its OD, and my Hughes and Kettner amp.
cheers for the help, il go down my music store tomorow and see what they've got. Obviously id lean towards the Bergringer as its half the price!
I'd look into Zoom too, they've got a bunch of really good stuff. the newest one is the G2.1u, which I've heard loads of good things about. they also make some good non-pedal boxes which are great for recording etc, but not so hot live.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Cheers the Zoom pedal looks awesome especially with the cubase software included. This may be a stupid question but with the zoom pedal can you plug it directly into your computer to record?
you can do but as with all recording i would suggest using your phonesor line out output from you amp into the line in on your PC so that you can get the perfect tone
neh... you can, but alot of times those pedals can model amps nicer than yours is, so you may just want to go directly in, it's up to you.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.