#1
I know this should belong to the guitar gear and accessories forum,but i think i'll get better response in here because you guys know more about gear electricity .

Anyway,not long ago i bought a Digitech metal master pedal (it rocked Btw),until one day i stupidly messed it up,i tried linking the 9v rechargable battery charger to the battery poles in the pedal (such a great idea eh?),and since then it's just dead,lying like a brick in my room.

i tried opening it up to fix it (!) but had no idea what to do.
im not going to send it out to factory,cuz it's just going to be a big waste of money and time,it's too far away from here.

so what im asking is :

- can it be revived ?
- will it work if i bought the adapter and used it ?

peace \m/
Wolv
#2
Sounds like you fried the circuits.

Best bet is to take it to an electrics repair shop.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!