Ok when i play on a lot of my frets on my guitar i hear this really annoying buzzing sound and i cant really play songs because it doesnt sound like it with the buzzing. This is with and without the amp on by the way.

My friend said i have to raise my strings??? How do i do that?
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
Hey I had the same problem, most of the time it has to do with something in the input jack, if not it might be the wiring for the volume control, but who knows right?
You raise them by adjusting the screws at the bridge.

On a strat:

They are the black screws in this pic
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
you need to get your guitar adjusted by a guitar tech he will tell you your problem and adjust it for you.
For your question i donno really wut my guitar is because my dad got it at some local music store that sucks...its says the heritage on the dead though if that helps
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
dude bring it back if you just boughtit , cause they will probably set it up for free, any time you buy a guitar they usually set it up the way you want it. talk to your dad.
i had this guitar for almost 4 years now personally i dont think the guy we bought it from knows wut he is doing
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
uhh i could get one maybe today
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Yeah, if worse comes to worse, you could try to get your frets sanded down so that they all line up even with one another. I wouldn't reccommend you do that yourself, take it in somewhere. You would only have to do that if your neck was warped or if a fret was higher off the neck than the others. My guitar used to sqeak and squeal all the time also and i would get alot of buzzing on my amp; turns out all i needed was a new input cord - i guess you could give that a shot. But yes, try raisning your strings, if that doesnt work get your frets sanded. Good luck
thx for the help dude
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Dude this happened to me and I just took it into the shop and the guy fixed it. You have to tighten the springs or something like that.