Has anyone played one of these? Heard one? Comments on them? Reviews?
Thanks
Epy
I've heard of them.........and nothing I've heard is suitable to say on a family friendly forum.

I'd like to try one though, it would have to be a better model, with a truss rod, soapbar, frets....all that jazz.
Bass Player magazine reviewed them a while back. One of the worst reviews ever.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
really...i've read a few reviews online and they all said that the basses sounded great and everything just the finishes were crappy. i will look more into them.
Wow I just looked at them online. They look like something you'd get at a gift shop in an indian reserve.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Eww...

well they suck, i tried them and they are like playing uncarved logs.

i.e: sh(i)t
i wouldnt even use those as fire wood, because the fire would be so disgusted, it'd spit it back out on me, and light me on fire.
hell is only a word. reality is much, much worse...
wow this site is so cool, i love this.....w00t modern technology is so kl, im no n00b @ all u got pwned ownzzzzz WoW ThIs Is sO kOoL.
Quote by UtbDan.
wow this site is so cool, i love this.....w00t modern technology is so kl, im no n00b @ all u got pwned ownzzzzz WoW ThIs Is sO kOoL.

Reported. I'm not sure if you're an asshole, or if you're just new. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Seeing as the wishbass isn't liked to much, i was looking at the Italia Mondial Bass. Any thoughts on this bass?
Quote by UtbDan.

Werent you a mod? That could spell?
Quote by Tallman
Werent you a mod? That could spell?

different guy imatating him?
Quote by Bumper
Reported. I'm not sure if you're an asshole, or if you're just new. I'm leaning towards the latter.

it was actually fleabass creating a spam account to mock me. Both have been banned if you hadn't noticed.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
^I noticed. I'm glad you got rid of him. I like that the bass forums stay pretty well clean of idiots like that. You know Dan, you catch alot of **** from different people for different things, and I can't say that I always agree with everything you do...but overall I think you're doing a pretty damn good job as a moderator. Maybe it's just that most of us aren't used to you being in a position of power...Anyways, I just wanted to say, keep up the good work.

Back on topic: I've only ever heard good things about the Mondial. I'm pretty sure one of the regulars on here has one....I'm not sure who though, I'll try to find otu for you.
Quote by Bumper

Back on topic: I've only ever heard good things about the Mondial. I'm pretty sure one of the regulars on here has one....I'm not sure who though, I'll try to find otu for you.

thanks, i emailed italia and asked whether they would make a fretless version of the mondial(with lowered action, cause apparently the mondial has a bit higher action) so i'm sitll waiting for a reply.
Quote by epy
thanks, i emailed italia and asked whether they would make a fretless version of the mondial(with lowered action, cause apparently the mondial has a bit higher action) so i'm sitll waiting for a reply.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Italia-Mondial-Bass-Guitar-with-Case-Mint-Condition_W0QQitemZ7417131196QQcategoryZ4713QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Wishbasses are known for there terrible set up, and almost unfixable neck. There are horror stories about the neck and how it would change if the weather changed 10 degrees. And personally, I think some of the body shapes are ugly as ****.

^Thats mostly due to them not having a truss rod, you can get them with truss rods though for a small fee. I think it's a bit ridiculous, like buying a cheeseburger and having to pay extra for the cheese, and the lettuce, tomato, catsup, and the like. You can have a bare bones bass for $300, but if you want a truss rod, decent pickup, frets, and the such it's going to cost you.
well for a start finish doesnt matter...what does matter is that the strings arent lined up,there are big gaps in the neck pockets,some models are neck that are a lump of wood with frets,i'm guiesing intonation has been throwen out the window.

some bass's only have the top2/bottom 3 strings in ferrules

it is a sham

i would never give any of my customers anything like that from my bass's
^Steve Wishnevsky wants to put custom instruments into the hands of the everyday bassist, and all his basses are set at reasonable prices so that they can be obtainable. He has a good heart, but you get what you pay for.

i talked to the guy via ebay once, and he said most of his basses are made from driftwood. then i told him his headstock design sucked. he didnt take it too well...........
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Actually, I think if it were not for the headstock I would probably already own one.