I like it alot. they did a great job with this one its called 'the great depression'. its available at no idea records for $6. or you can download it for free HERE.
I like it alot. Letter home is one of those songs that just blows you away. I can't wait for them to play here!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
im listening to it right now and i love it, pretty problems has some catchy parts and letter home is pretty good
This band is one of the best things I've heard.

The new album is awesome!
Hey I'm from Defiance, Ohio!
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
^ that's awesome!

I wanted to see that city when I was in Ohio but I had to drive from Cleveland to Huntsville, AL that day (now that my friends is a **** drive).
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
^ that's awesome!

I wanted to see that city when I was in Ohio but I had to drive from Cleveland to Huntsville, AL that day (now that my friends is a **** drive).

i know a kid going to school in defiance.
I thought it was quite awesome, always a fan of folk punk, these guys are a good band that just does it right.
Put ya ramen into it!
ohio is for lovers
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by PooKoo
can you (or someone else) reccomend me some more stuff like this? I'm just getting into it.

Ghost mice
Project citizen
whatever the folk it takes
halo fauna
whiskey smile
This bike is a pipe bomb
very early against me
my voice, my fist
eat this mckinley
evan greer
ryan harvey
katie merkur
tom frampton
nestor makno
can kickers
pine hill haints
Slugs revenge
johnny hobo and the freight trains
mark gunnery
Adhamh Roland
Brenna Sahatjian

theres a good start, most of those are solo artists but that doesnt really matter.
Quote by PooKoo
can you (or someone else) reccomend me some more stuff like this? I'm just getting into it.

Michael Jordan Touchdown pass
Quote by vlp_dope
ohio is for lovers

When I started seeing those shirts at hardcore shows, I'm just thinking it was some trendy tourist tshirt (like...'Ithica is GORGES')
and laughed.

But then I was horribly mistaken.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Ghost mice
Project citizen
whatever the folk it takes
halo fauna
whiskey smile
This bike is a pipe bomb
very early against me
my voice, my fist
eat this mckinley
evan greer
ryan harvey
katie merkur
tom frampton
nestor makno
can kickers
pine hill haints
Slugs revenge
johnny hobo and the freight trains
mark gunnery
Adhamh Roland
Brenna Sahatjian

theres a good start, most of those are solo artists but that doesnt really matter.

I love Eat This McKinley! I've been friends with them for a year or so. All of those bands are great. To the person who requested more folk punk: check out any plan-it-x records band or riot folk collective band.

EDIT: I love the new Defiance, Ohio album.
Quote by Tcurtis
I love Eat This McKinley! I've been friends with them for a year or so. All of those bands are great. To the person who requested more folk punk: check out any plan-it-x records band or riot folk collective band.

EDIT: I love the new Defiance, Ohio album.

Eat this mckinley i just pure ****ing passion.
Quote by waterproofpie
When I started seeing those shirts at hardcore shows, I'm just thinking it was some trendy tourist tshirt (like...'Ithica is GORGES')
and laughed.

But then I was horribly mistaken.

About two years ago every girl at my school owned one of those Ithaca shirts.

I hate most of the girls at my school.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Barely related, but Ghost Mice's new album is coming out on my buddy's record company, Valiant Death Records, soon.

im excited ghost mice tis the ****.