Just saying hi to all you cool guys a UG, special mention to Dan who helped me setup this account
um wow, this is spam i think.

No one cares if you're new here, especially in the bass forum.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
yea ok il be your friend, just dont let the real UtbDan know, the uber nazi might get annoyed with you and "shock horror " may ban you for a week.
i can be your UG bum chum
who are you to wave your finger......
Quote by UtbDan.
Thanks a lot Noomz, you sound really cool, can i be your friend?

Sure why not, message me sometime
...:::The Master Chief :::...
Quote by Noomz
Sure why not, message me sometime

What are you guys, butt buddies?
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
why did you make two of the exact same thread. the other dan is gonna pull a jackie chan and karate chop one of em out of the forum.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
Quote by fleabass
yea ok il be your friend, just dont let the real UtbDan know, the uber nazi might get annoyed with you and "shock horror " may ban you for a week.

you see, that probably isn't the smartest thing to say dude...anyway. it won't be that confusing...i pretty much remember people because of their avatar, so half the time i think someone is metalstillsucks
Quote by Soma3009
An interesting Thread. IN BIZARRO WORLD! HAH.

Quote by FakePlsticTrees
and props, clapping and bows to you mantiscabinet.
IP banned. Good job.

Quote by fleabass

hey, good job. You are Utbdan. Im actually not that stupid. We can do IP checks. You're banned under both for creating a spam account, spamming, violating the "time and place of when to complain about moderation", and ofcourse multiaccounts obviously.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!