has anyone seen the mic stands.. not a straight mic stand, not a telescopic boom stand.... but its got like 3 seperate booms and pivot (on an anlge they dont extend like the regular boom stands)

If anyone has any info on these or even knows what im talking about, let me know jerry cantrell had one when i saw AIC the other day and i thought it was pretty wild.
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.
Is it by Hercules? I have an instrument stand from them, its awesome, I would imagine the mic boom wouldn't be that bad.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/OnStage-Stands-PosiLok-Clutch?sku=452053

some sort of pivot like this?
i didnt see one with 3 extentions.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^not that.. i know im not explaining it very well but ill know it when i see it
Guitars: Les paul standard faded(wcr crossroad pickups), SG special(wcr crossroads) Roadhouse strat, G&L ASAT, Mahogany Strat (P90 and SD JB)

Amps: Vox AC-15 w/celestion blue, Vox AC-4tv, Orange tiny terror head, Ampeg Reverberrocket.

something like this, if my memory serves me correctly

the thing i linked is just the clutch (hinge). so a suppose u could buy a standard boom mic stand and add a few clutches, to achieve ur ideal stand. ^
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

ya you're right... but i know there is more too it i cant remember exactly because i was inebriated at the time. But for some reason it stood out, i'm sure ill find it eventually, ill let you know, thanks

sure, good luck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

negatory, you know what jenny you might be right... i see what your saying about the clutch.. maybe that was it

Last edited by Wylde at May 29, 2006,