Well, after a day at the guitar store, I have finally made my desicion. I found a beautiful Epi Les Paul Standard Plus. Since I didn't have the money, my dad bought it, and he's keeping it until I come up with the $500, which is fine, I've already paid $265 (c'mon do the math), the rest should come easy, I'm Jewish, I'm good with money. So, seeing as I'm not even allowed to touch it, let alone photograph it, I found an online picture of it for you.

Now, that isn't the real color, you see, I couldn't find my color, its a transparent black on quilted maple. Simply breath-taking, I'll see if I can sneak a shot later.
....the point is....? Im happy for you and all, but what was the point of this post? You cant even find a picture of the guitar with the color you got so why post a random les paul picture? Everyone knows what they look like.

Im not trying to be an @$$.
Your dad is an ass. He's keeping it from you until you pay him? Sorry, but that's just stupid. It's not like it's supposed to be a birthday present or something. He actually thinks his own son will stiff him? That's like buying a car and not being allowed to drive it until it's payed of completely.

I know the color you're talking about, and yes, it is very nice. It's a limited edition. One of the monthly guitars. It's definetly an awesome guitar.

Edit; also, Musician's friend has a pic of the guitar. Just search for Epiphone Les Paul Standard and it should come up.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
Your dad is an ass. He's keeping it from you until you pay him? Sorry, but that's just stupid. It's not like it's supposed to be a birthday present or something. He actually thinks his own son will stiff him? That's like buying a car and not being allowed to drive it until it's payed of completely.

yea that is being a real ass. hes your own dad and its not like its a gibson les paul and he wants to make sure he gets the few thousand. its only 500.
Quote by Siciliano
If your dad is Jewish I'm sure the guitar cost him $400.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
yea that is being a real ass. hes your own dad and its not like its a gibson les paul and he wants to make sure he gets the few thousand. its only 500.

And you've already payed more than half of it.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by adhuv
your dad is harsh...stingy jewish father thing

i'll stay away from the stereotype...but keep crying when ur dad enters a room and u'll emotionally blackmail him into giving it to you.

That is the best idea ever.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
*slow clap*
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Ah, I don't mind, its just as if it were on layaway- at my house. That's how I got my POD. He's gonna use it as a lesson to teach me how to handle money, which is fine with me, as it seems like a valuble life lesson. Here's a picture (looks better in real life):
Ah. Epiphone Les Paul Classic. Nice guitar. Has an awesome quilt top!
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by MastaBassist10
Ah, I don't mind, its just as if it were on layaway- at my house. That's how I got my POD. He's gonna use it as a lesson to teach me how to handle money, which is fine with me, as it seems like a valuble life lesson. Here's a picture (looks better in real life):

pretty sweet looking...now just save up another 100 bucks and swap the pickups out. then it'll be a very nice guitar.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
^The pickups are awesome as they are. There was another like it (Guitar Center only got two Classics) that had pickups that sounded a bit airier (sp?), but this one is much raw-er, and the finish is better (the other was a quilted blue-burst), so I got this one.
I' m getting a new guitar and i was thinking of an epi les paul

very nice looking guitar have fun when you get it lol
Quote by rps13fanatic
I know Fallout Boy does alot of stuff on stage, but sound good is not one of them.
How long will it take you to save the rest?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Man, i think your forgetting the interest(and the rest of things jews do to get money)...

No good jewish father forgets the interest in any of his business deals...

So he probably got the guitar for 400... hes charging you 560 for it... plus your going to be paying him another 100 bucks for the interest... then you got your mysterious jew fee... thats another 100 dollars... and then your dad is probably going to charge you for some ubsurd thing... thats another 100 dollars... so your going to pay him around... 2000 dollars to get that guitar(if my maths correct)

so good luck with that