Get a Bare Knuckle Warpig with a ceramic magnet, honestly, it'll give you more then enough power . Though if you're looking for something cheaper, a Bill Lawrence XL500 should do the trick.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
The nailbomb can sound amazing!! It's all relative to your amp though. Pin from Sikth uses the Nailbomb and his tone is to die for, really tight, nice harmonically rich distortion. If you want to check out BKP go onto their website and post on the forum or phone them up. The onwer (Tim Mills) regularly posts on the forum to answer your questions. He will know much more than anyone about BKP. However, I wouldn't spend money on a good pickup like that if your playing through a low end amp like your MG100DFX (sorry). It won't make much difference if any. My BKP warpigs sound the same as anything through my mates line 6 spider, then I go into my Engl, huge difference between pickups. If you want to improve your tone, get a new amp mate. Much better.
Its always happy here
Ceramic magnets can sometimes sound muddy, Invader anyone?

Anyway, BL is good so's BareKnuckle Warpig, Miricle Man.

Get a small combo, DSL401, Randall etc
Quote by cakehead
The nailbomb can sound amazing!! It's all relative to your amp though. Pin from Sikth uses the Nailbomb and his tone is to die for, really tight, nice harmonically rich distortion. If you want to check out BKP go onto their website and post on the forum or phone them up. The onwer (Tim Mills) regularly posts on the forum to answer your questions. He will know much more than anyone about BKP. However, I wouldn't spend money on a good pickup like that if your playing through a low end amp like your MG100DFX (sorry). It won't make much difference if any. My BKP warpigs sound the same as anything through my mates line 6 spider, then I go into my Engl, huge difference between pickups. If you want to improve your tone, get a new amp mate. Much better.

yeah im getting a new amp aswell cause mine sucks. looking for a randall or maybe a laney. something way better than my marshall piece of crap
if you can't afford the bareknuckle, the swineshead xbucker in the bridge, paired with either a runaway or warthog in the neck would be good too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?