the drums are off line6 riffworks and i play all the guitar. i dont play metal that much anymore, ive gone more acoustic based now.. let me know what you think

the song is the last one titled 'metal instrumental' heres the address -

chrisb.dmusic.com

just remembered the main solo is a bit off - i was being lazy and recorded the 1st take
Wierd to say the least...what's with the sound effects? Some ripping riffs though.

Edit: oh wait...the sound effects were from a program running in the background lol...ma bad.

very good by the way, keep up the good work.
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
transitions were bad....that solo came out of nowhere.......i didnt really like any of the riffs but the second they sounded all funny and out of time
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
Quote by jen 1
the drums are off line6 riffworks and i play all the guitar. i dont play metal that much anymore, ive gone more acoustic based now.. let me know what you think

the song is the last one titled 'metal instrumental' heres the address -

chrisb.dmusic.com

just remembered the main solo is a bit off - i was being lazy and recorded the 1st take

Sounds pretty good, but like psykopoo said, pretty weird.

I didn't like your tone that much...too fuzzy and muddy, especially at the beginning.

Some interesting riffs though...I liked it, overall...re-record with a different tone and it'd be even better

Rock on, man