Page 1 of 46
i like them, they r pretty good. if somone has a thread on this band then let me know and ill take this one off.

the red , low, skeptic, family system are a couple of songs i like.

say if u think they suck or if u like em.
Last edited by ~yardweasel~ at May 28, 2006,
Family System is a great song to listen to when u r pissed offed. I'd have to say that the whole Wonder What's Next album is great and some of This Type of Thinking.
I really like all three of their albums, I think This Type Of Thinking is my favourite album at the moment from them.
If my post didn't make any sense it's because it wasn't suppose to.
Yes I know my username sucks and no I don't like Nirvana
yeah i like all three of their albums myself i think my favorite is wonder whats next,
they have great songs on all their albums though
i hope they cum out with a new album before to long
They're more modern rock to me. but whatever.

Wonder What's Next and This Type of Thinking... are great albums, though I perfer WWN more. Their first album, Point #1, was bad, mainly because of Pete's vocal.
they're ok. i like them but i don't think they're outstanding or anything
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
meh

they're okay.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Peter Loeffler has one of the best voices in Nu. I think theyre great, I mean would it kill them to make their songs sound a bit less generic is the only negatibe vibe i get from them. BUt for what they play they are awesome.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Paroxysm
They're more modern rock to me. but whatever.

Wonder What's Next and This Type of Thinking... are great albums, though I perfer WWN more. Their first album, Point #1, was bad, mainly because of Pete's vocal.

yeah i know they didnt have very many good songs on that album, maybe like 2 or 3 but that was it, it wasnt worth the money to buy it though.
This Type Of Thinking....... is a much better record then Wonder Whats Next, by far. Alot more diverse, better drumming, abnd more expirementive.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
i cant decide which album i like best, i like about the same amount of songs
on this type of thinking and wonder whats next. just cant choose
I like This Type of Thinking better all around. The Clincher is amazing. But I really like Forfeit and Don't fake this. I also love opening from point #1.

HAS ANYONE GONE TO A SHOW AND HEARD THE NEW STUFF???

Does anyone know when it will come out???
I only know a few of thier singles and a handful of songs from wonder whats next, all where pretty decent. I never really thought of them as nu metal though, maybe its just me.

I see that you're gangster. Im pretty gangster myself.
I loved Point #1 for some reason, I guess it was the rough production and everything(I like it when things are rough and gritty).

They're other stuff is ok I guess, though I don't listen to it much.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
i do like a couple of songs on point 1, even though it goes back to the bad
vocals in that album.
Rap --- Greenday

"life floats in a moving stream and you have
to move with it or it leaves you."
I think they're alright, I never cared for them much but I saw them live and they put on a pretty good show. The lead singer is a good front man and I don't know if he's considered to be pretty sloppy or what (I've heard some people say that his vocals are crap live) but he was pretty spot on when I saw them. I won tickets from a radio station to go see them at our local county fair lol, I wasn't even gonna bother because I didn't want to waste gas to go over there, but I whent and overall I wasn't dissapointed.
I've only got one chevelle album, This Kind of Thinking Could Do Us In, but it's pretty good and I'm planning on buying Wonder What's Next
Quote by b.c.rich rules
I've only got one chevelle album, This Kind of Thinking Could Do Us In, but it's pretty good and I'm planning on buying Wonder What's Next

yea wonder whats next is a really good album too.
i think The Red is the best song on there.
Rap --- Greenday

Quote by aebers79

HAS ANYONE GONE TO A SHOW AND HEARD THE NEW STUFF???

Does anyone know when it will come out???

can anyone answer
i didnt think they were numetal they sound more modern rockish than nu metal. n e wayz theyre pretty good.
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Quote by jckido21
i didnt think they were numetal they sound more modern rockish than nu metal. n e wayz theyre pretty good.

Thats because there not nu metal. not every "metal band" that is modern is nu metal. Chevelle is modern rock more than nu metal. hell if i know why they're in here.

anyway. anyone seen the new stuff live?
Funny thing is

They've said they have played 2 new songs. one of them being called Humanoid. So kiss my as*.

PROOF

Chevelle is currently working on a new album that will be released in 2006 with the songs "Humanoid" and "Straight Jacket Fashion" being played live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevelle

and my bro saw them tour with taproot. that was a year ago.
Yeah, Chevelle is awesome. THey are one of my sisters favorite bands, so I hear them all the time. I cant pick between Wonder Whats Next and This Type of Thinking, and I am not very familiar with Point #1.
There good i like them

U know the got a new bassist
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
Quote by aebers79
Funny thing is

They've said they have played 2 new songs. one of them being called Humanoid. So kiss my as*.

PROOF

Chevelle is currently working on a new album that will be released in 2006 with the songs "Humanoid" and "Straight Jacket Fashion" being played live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevelle

and my bro saw them tour with taproot. that was a year ago.

ok, so what? They're still working on their new album.
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
ok, so what? They're still working on their new album.

i asked if anyone had heard they're new stuff. they have played there new stuff live as i have showed you.

i didn't ask if anyone has heard the album. thats not even out yet and they havent said crap about it other than they've played 2 new songs from it live
Quote by aebers79
Thats because there not nu metal. not every "metal band" that is modern is nu metal. Chevelle is modern rock more than nu metal. hell if i know why they're in here.

anyway. anyone seen the new stuff live?

yeah i agree with u on that, but u know most ppl think that they r nu metal
so they get pissed if u put it sum where else.
cant make everyone happy lol!
Rap --- Greenday

im with offspring freak point #1 was their best album! i like Point #1, Peer, open, Sma, Mia, Blank Earth, An evening with El Diablo is my favorite song of theirs at this point.
I am probably the most hardcore chevelle fan ever, they are my absolute favorite, every record is just perfect except for point #1 but it was there first record, i can play all there song froms the WWN and TTOT on the guitar, they are just a great band

and i have to say TTOT is my favorite, it was what got me hooked on chevelle
I think they are very underapreciated, they have such a heavy bass line, and its not usually derived from the guitar part, which most bands do nowadays. Pete is a great vocalist, but the only problem is the drums are a little weak and repetitive.
All their stuff is good, but the latest two cd's are amazing. I listen to them when I'm working out because of the heavy bass lines and guitar.
Quote by deliriousmouse
huh...i didnt know chevelle were metal, you retards, their alternative

ya.... we agree.

but not alternative. modern rock