I move around while I play but not like people I've seen. I see these guys like going completely nuts in shows and they still sound good HOW!? I mean, yeah I move around but you see guys like Joe Trohman in fallout boy do his "trohmania" thing (he does a roundhouse kick over their bassist) and keeps playing and it still sounds good. I've seen it live, he really does it. any tips on how to basically "flip out" without sacrificing playing ability?
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
Notice what he is playign when he does that, it's only power chords. It's impossible to roundhouse and pick at the same time. it's just like anything else, practice .
...:::The Master Chief :::...
yeah, he doesn't break into a solo when he's doing that kind of stuff, it's just powerchords.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
It's not as if you can actually play something difficult and do roundhouse kicks. I mean sure some people can, but when people do "tricks" they are usually just holding a power chord they just struck or maybe playing. But the better you get at playing the more comfortable you'll be at moving around.
Don't practice enjoying music, that's ****ing rubbish. If you enjoy the music enough, you go ****ing ape anyway, whether you want to or not. If you mess it up, you need to get better at playing.
Quote by rps13fanatic
I know Fallout Boy does alot of stuff on stage, but sound good is not one of them.

haha, yeah they're definitely not as good as they are on their albums, but what band is?
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
What do you call it when Angus Young, during the middle of a solo, starts spinning in circles on the ground, and does his duck walk. That is known as talent. Something Fallout Boy has none of.
i bet Chuck Norris could solo any song while doing a roundhouse kick.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Last edited by The*Music*Man at May 28, 2006,
Quote by rps13fanatic
I know Fallout Boy does alot of stuff on stage, but sound good is not one of them.

sigged!
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by supernashwankid
Chuck Norris could make the guitar play the solo itself.

guitars solo by themselves from fear of being roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris. I've seen him do it
...:::The Master Chief :::...
you either practice like you are playing for people. thats what i do. i act like i would on stage, then ill be able to move more freely and smoothly
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Quote by rps13fanatic

hahaha. ive never really heard a falloutboy solo, is there one ??
^ you are right. By the way, Chuck Norris should record an album and go on tour. He could open for Metallica at a festival or something, and then work his way up. I can see it now... Walker, Texas Ranger: The Musical! In theaters this Fall!
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Know the song backwards and forwards.
Then you can concentrate on your roundhouse kicks.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
If you know the song well enough, then it's not at all difficult to do stage tricks. I do the roundhouse kicks, one handed cartweels, backflips, and I throw my bass all over the place when I play shows, it's all a matter of knowing the song. Watch a video of Dillinger Escape Plan playing live. Theres something thats not just powerchords (really far from it) and they still go crazier than anyone ever has on stage.
going crazy dosent make things much harder, if ur going nuts font play the hardest thing that u can possibly play. if theres something u can only play sitting down after 5 hours of warming up on the 300th go dont do it while u are doing a backflip into the splits