Their name means Death Is The Beginning in Latin. That's just awesome.

Very good stuff, surprised I've never heard of them before.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
They be good.

That is all.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by LedZeppelin
Their name means Death Is The Beginning in Latin. That's just awesome.

Very good stuff, surprised I've never heard of them before.

Sorry to change the topic, but what's the nominative singular of principium? All I know is princeps, princepis, and that's "emperor."

Back on topic, I'm not really a fan of death metal -- I like music where I can understand what the singer is singing -- but I actually enjoyed these guys quite a bit. Really nice guitar and keyboard work, but like I said, not a fan of the vocals. However, I'd still be pretty happy listening to them.
When it's neuter isn't the accusative singular the same as the nominative singular? I'm probably wrong but if I had to guess I would say nom sing is also Principium.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Gman is right. And "est" is a linking verb, and since Mors is the subject, principium is nominative. But it would also be the same in the accusative.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Oh yeah, forgot it wouldn't be in accusative anyway. I got it by chance but still yay! lolzorz
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Their band name is rather cool (Latin rules!!) but the music reminds a bit too much of CoB. Not bad though. I believe we had a thread about them a long time ago...
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by The Oceanborn
Their band name is rather cool (Latin rules!!) but the music reminds a bit too much of CoB. Not bad though. I believe we had a thread about them a long time ago...

Children Of Bodom... Really?
They're very different from Bodom.

Also:
Mors Principium Est is one of my favorite bands.
yeah, i don't see much bodom influence either, they remind me a lot of Dark Tranquility
really good band
I beg to differ, personally some of their old stuff is a bit meh, for a change, but uh personally I think their best is Cleansing Rain, maybe Finality
Finnish pwnage. Inhumanity is on my 'albums to buy' list (along with about a million others).
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.