I was wondering. For people that actually use this. Does this pickup have a high output? I went to the site and it really doesn't say much. They say its high output but i read somewhere that its not all that hot. That is has moderate output. Could somebody give me some poniters. A better description? Thanks in advance
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus Gold top
Ibanez RDGR bass
Kramer Focus111s
.88mm
Glass slide
I tried them. I didn't like them very much. The are relatively high out put. A little more than a Jb but it took a lot of pole adjustments to make them sound nice. They had very little mids. What type of music do you play.
the SH-10 have enough heat to do any style of music. They do all styles and imo are pretty well rounded. They're a bit refined, so you dont get really nasty tones at the top or bottom of the spectrum, they're highly adjustable and responsive, too.

One of my favorite pickups.
George Lynch > Full Shred
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
I play everything. Not even kidding. I need a versatile pickup that can have a massive ammount of Treble, Bass, and gain. But still sound well on clean. I'm not a headbanging idiot. I noticed that some of the Seymour Duncan pickups have such high outputs that they are distorted on clean settings. I revolve around bass and treble. I have a Les Paul Classic Plus. And the pickups on there don't have that high of an output. I wish i could find out their output. But i don't even know what model they are. Would i get good harmonics? And will these pickups give me a good ammount of sustain?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus Gold top
Ibanez RDGR bass
Kramer Focus111s
.88mm
Glass slide