my cousin is just starting to play guitar, he had an ibanez but traded itfor a Squier with dual hmbuckers and an SG shape, and a Tony Iommi style pickguard. Has anyone seen anything like it?
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
hmm, i dont know about an SG shape the closet thing that I can think of is an Esprit or an M-80.
no pic's, it is black, and looks like the Epi 310 SG with a diffrent headstock
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
O_O WTF, Sg's normally have set necks...but i suppose...?...would it be possible that someone jsut put a new neck on?
It's probably one of the gibson copies Squier had out a couple years back.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Well, it's probably a piece crap no matter what it's imitating. Just about everything Fender make is.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Last edited by ufossuck at May 28, 2006,
What's with you ufossuck? Between you and drop-dead666 there's enough hate for Fenders to make them sound like they're as bad as B.C. Rich guitars.

Some Squires may be somewhat crappy, but Fenders are quite nice.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
What's with you ufossuck? Between you and drop-dead666 there's enough hate for Fenders to make them sound like they're as bad as B.C. Rich guitars.

Some Squires may be somewhat crappy, but Fenders are quite nice.

He was touched, in private areas by a fender, thus he can never trust them.
Quote by Zofar
He was touched, in private areas by a fender, thus he can never trust them.

A Fender touched his no-no special private area?? Oh man...I'm sorry..if I knew you had a serious reason like that I wouldn't have been such a jerk.

Forgive me for not being sensitive enough to your being molested by a Fender guitar.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
There a picture of it somewhere on this site if you can understand the zainey language it's in.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
If I'm interpreting it correctly, I belive it's just the Spanish equivalent of "This page has been moved or is no longer available."
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
That guitar is blasphemy.
^ With a hammer?
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Wow, is it normal for you guys to bash a guitar before you try it? I currently own one of these, and its the main guitar i use. It plays wonderfully, and the guys my local music shop think its a good quality guitar. I love it, its a great instrument to play. Ive tryed using it to play a large variety of different styles of music and it sounds great, my friend next door with a Strat, likes mine better than his, mine even sounds better. Because of the Gibson style hardware, it stays in tune better, and it sounds a lot nicer, than most other guitars that i have heard, and tryed.
Ha, probably not a bad guitar FOR THE PRICE. but seriously... thats just ugly. It looks like a kid who tried to make an SG in woodshop and failed.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Ew. Never seen that before. SD pups though, I would just saw off that top left corner.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
based on an old Guild from the 60s ( i believe fender owns Guild now). eric Bloom used to play a Guild like that back in the early days of BOC.
bongo.fury.7 You bumped a 7 year old thread to insult a user who hasn't been on UG for 7 years. Aren't you clever?

Enjoy your warning.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee