So, I wanted to get my hair braided. I wanted to inquire about that, maybe some of you girls may know, or maybe some guys can help me too.

I wanted to get braids cuz i had long hair, plus it would be a change i guess. So here goes. 1- Where do i get my hair braided?? should i go to like one of those african-american barber shops or something??? and 2- How much would it cost? and 3- How would you wash your hair?? and 4- Should i even get em, is it worth the hassle??

OR...

Should i just get Dreadlocks?? If so, then how do i get my hair in dreads?? and if i do dread my hair, do i have to completely shave it off just to go back to normal, or is there a way your can undread it back so you can go back to having long hair again?

The questions of life.
Last edited by pinholes89 at May 28, 2006,
dreads are forever. you gotta shave your head or wait till it grows out more.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
the get annoying after a while. little peices of hair stick out and its impossible to get them back in. and so to keep the fly-aways down you have to use a ton of gel. but since they are kind of hard to wash, the gel gets all weird, so i would say no to the braids but i dont know anything about dreds
Jade

Member #5 of the Claptonfan13 is and idiot club-pm Lessthanbass22 to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this is bunny, put him in your signature
(")_(")and help him on his way to world domination
yea, but see you can't get rid of the dreads unless you have to shave your head, whilst you can just go back to normal if you want to by unbraiding your hair.
Just don't end up looking like Axl, man. Do whatever you feel's cool, though.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Quote by Rox0r713
Dreads are sick. You realize a dreadlock is just a matted clump of dirty hair, right?

You want dreads? Don't wash your hair anymore. Swim in the ocean, too, because salt water helps clump it.

I advise against it, though, as they smell.

thats not true, you should google it or something, but lots of people keep their dreads very clean, you have to wash them with special shampoo so they keep tight and they are apparently a b*tch to dry ( if you dont dry them thoroughly u get that insane mould ) . but if you want dreads i hear they take a fair bit of maintenance for the first few months, so keep that in mind
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig