ok, my yardbirds question thread was locked, now can someone give me an explanation why?, i searched google and youtube and couldnt find it, so i posted it on here, tell me whats wrong with that?

i have no idea why it was locked and its stupid the reasons why themods lock some threads, sure, most are deservingly locked, but this is just dumb,

so anyways, page with dreja on platform on tv performance, page using phycadelic tele, medium speed, sad riff...
i just wanted help, i like the song and i didnt what it was called is that too much to ask that people help me?...
Don't make retarded threads every day then. Retard.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
you shouldnt have made antoher thread...now people are just going to flame you

run, before they get here.
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Quote by freewheelinbird
you shouldnt have made antoher thread...now people are just going to flame you

run, before they get here.

well, i still didnt find out the name of the song, if i knew i wouldnt have made another thread...
Quote by get-born
well, i still didnt find out the name of the song, if i knew i wouldnt have made another thread...

well if nobody helped you in the first thread, what makes you think that people would in this one?
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Quote by freewheelinbird
well if nobody helped you in the first thread, what makes you think that people would in this one?

well, maybe they would have helped if it would have been locked after the first five minutes...

Quote by get-born
well, maybe they would have helped if it would have been locked after the first five minutes...

oh right, sorry bout that
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT