Ok so here's how you play.

You say a band, and then the next person names two bands that they recommend due to your tastes.

Example:

freewheelinbird:
Jimi Hendrix

somerandomuser
1. The Who
2. Cream

anotherrandomperson:

If you like the Who you'd like
1. Rolling Stones
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd

GET IT?

I'll go first:

Skynyrd.
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
This doesn't make sense. What if the person does not like the band you mentioned? For instance, I do not like Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Except Skynyrd and the Who are so different. This sounds gay.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
Quote by Daffodil Lament
This doesn't make sense. What if the person does not like the band you mentioned? For instance, I do not like Lynyrd Skynyrd.

then you don't post?

Quote by «ÃFireÏnside»
Except Skynyrd and the Who are so different. This sounds gay.

well 1. they toured together once, and 2. the thread would go nowhere if you reccomended bands that sounded exactly the same.
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Quote by private
ok i like pink floyd can someone recomend a bad i'd like

1. moody blues early work
2. santana (the album "caravanserai" is nice)
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT
Quote by freewheelinbird

well 1. they toured together once, and 2. the thread would go nowhere if you reccomended bands that sounded exactly the same.

You said name band that you would recommend by the sound of the band they posted.

If you said The Who, NEVER would I think to post Lynyrd Skynyrd.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
Quote by «ÃFireÏnside»
You said name band that you would recommend by the sound of the band they posted.

If you said The Who, NEVER would I think to post Lynyrd Skynyrd.

i said by the persons taste, not by how the band sounds.

stop whining. if all youre gonna do is just complain about how bands sound different, then why waste your time?
Quote by JimmyPageSlash

TOOL ALERT