My friends were talking about this quiz they took, and it would tell them about what music describes them or something, or it showed what type of music they write. I posting this is in the metal forums because they are both metalheads and it might be metal only quiz, anyways if anyone knows what I'm talking about post a link
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
............your very vague description could fit any number of little online quizes I've taken........
Yeah...was it on a particular quiz site?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Yeah...was it on a particular quiz site?

I have no clue at all where the quiz might be, thats I described what I heard from my friends and hoped somone would know what I'm talking about
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Yay for Google...

*edit: The quiz LIES!! Grrr.

Quote by The Lying Music Quiz
For 40 % you are: You would enjoy something to cruise along to, like the Beatles, or like Traffic. I also recommend Keane and Coldplay, and maybe even Eminem, if you keep your mind open to it. Also look into breakout bands like Franz Ferdinand and Snow Patrol.
12.39 % of 710 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 33 % you are: You need some classic rock and deeper music. The Doors, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, the Smiths, and Linkin Park would also appeal to you. Also look into early rap/hip-hop that is infused with darker tones, like earlier Nas stuff, or folk-classic rock, like Lou Reed. And if you like Lou Reed, you need to listen to the Velvet Underground.

Or even this one:
For 27 % you are: You need something with substance. Try Vanessa Carlton or Rachael Yamagata, if you are a girl, or Dashboard Confessional and Incubus if you are a guy. The Doors, Alicia Keys, and R.E.M may also appeal to you.
Come on, seriously...what the heck!? "Cruising" music?
Last edited by <>< at May 29, 2006,