I didnt like your tone. too fuzzy and trebley. It made it so i could "understand" what you were playing. Your playing was really sloppy too.
Really? Ummmm....how much distortion should I have?

And I kno it's sloppy I do it in one take, no edits x.x

I like the crunch, Iunno why, it seems to make it sound better to me, I'll fix it though
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
The tone ruined it for me. Sorry man, but the tone was terrible. It could have sounded fairly decent except for that, aside from the solo.

The solo also needs some work. It just didn't flow and there were a lot of wrong notes.

I'd say fix the tone and rerecord it and it'll sound pretty good.

explain this "tone" you're speaking of, do you mean less fuzz?

or do you mean a more fat tone?
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
ok, so less gain, but crunch....more full....ok, I can work with that so far
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
I think part of the tone problem lies in the fact that playing guitar as a bass over-distorted the main guitar parts you were playing over them, causing it to red-line. But yes, turn down the gain and maybe download the drum and bass track ( http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=430953 mid way down the page) Like I did for my version:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364521

And the drum/bass track is in stereo so if you just wanted the bass you could turn down the left channel (I think) and it would mute the drums, or visa versa.

But keep rockin' it man.
If I had $1, for everytime I had $1, I'd be twice as broke as I am now...
Thank you for the tip, "I'll get on that Directly"
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
ok, I updated the Crazy train! it has a backing track now too, and I played it through my Marshall, so tell me how it sounds now

it's on my Soundclick, oh, and give the Dirty deeds cover a listen too, it's a little better ^^
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
Sounds much better man. Glad I could help with the backing track. I'm fixing to use the "For Whom The Bell Tolls" track and try that one...

*edit* What did you think of my version that I posted earlier?
If I had $1, for everytime I had $1, I'd be twice as broke as I am now...
Last edited by Joshua Haunted at May 29, 2006,
Yes! Improvement! Thank you for giving me the pointer, I'll play classic rock songs through my Marshall from now on
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle