as you can tell by my name, i am a pretty big fan, i think welcome to my nighmare is a great album, and was wondering if theres any other fans here?

LOVE IT TO DEATH!
Yes! Alice Rocks! I only have the 'Classiks' album though. It does rock unbelievably though.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
i think you all would like his early stuff with glenn buxton, bu this latter stuff like poison is good too...
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
I haven't heard much Alice Cooper, but I do like what little I have.

Precisely..

and did Joe Satriani and Steve Vai actually play on "Feed My Frankenstein"? Or was it just on that one video floating around the internet...
He is good what I've heard

some classics like "I'm 18" and "Shcools Out" are what I plan to listen to next year ...
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Pay heed to this man, because he speaks the truth.
Cooper Rocks! I can't believe how many people don't recognize all the **** that he did BEFORE everyone else! That means you Green Day!
The Maltese Eagle
He's aweasome When I went to see him in November, me and my friends took a rubber chicken that we threw on stage... best of all, he smiled at it, and Ryan laughed!
Must say I quite like the Fistful of Alice album, but I don't have a favourite
Originally Posted by jajp001
White man came (Cumming noise)
Across the sea (Wow!!!)
Brought us pain (Right in the eye, it was)
And misery ( Points to pregnant sister)
Run to the hills, iron maiden
I love Killers, Welcome to My Nightmare, Billion Dollar Babies and Trash

Desperado or Only Women Bleed are my faves
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
I like some of the old stuff from the 70s, especially "Halo of Flies" on Killer. I really like Pink Floyd, and that song always makes me think about them.
My mind is not for sale or rent to any god or government. (Seen on a bumper sticker)

My Flickr album, updated as the free account upload quota permits.
Quote by cadmium_blimp
That guy is hilarious. Does anybody listen to Nights with Alice Cooper on the Radio?

thats has to be my favorite radio show ever, he plays such a variety, hell play train kept a rolling by the yardbirds and then mob rules by sabbath its awesome,

does anyone have welcome to my nightmare?, awesome concpt album...
Alice Cooper has the best radio show ever.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Alice cooper is an awsome guy.
I would really like to see one of his live performances one day
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I want to have the first two albums they did before love it to death: 'pretties for you' and 'easy action'
Going to see him 7/21, I can't wait.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
despite my name, alice cooper isnt my total favorite band/singer or whatever, and i wanted to buy a live album of his so does anyone have live at montreux 2005?

please forgive me about starting the new thread... n00b mistake...
whats the name of theat one ''frankenstein"song that he sings in waynesworld?
dude alice freaking rules......ballad of dwight fry is an awesome song.....i listen to his radio show every night
"Cause if my baby don't love me no more... I know her... sister will."
-Red House by Jimi Hendrix
hey people who said something about his radio station what cities do u live in, im in detroit and he always says detroit and stuff so i was wondering if he does it for diffferent places or somethig.. u know what i mean
and btw he went to the state fair and u could see him free for like the last 2 years in a row
I saw him a few weeks back. He played a great show. He honestly performs like a magician.
Quote by crazydiamond73
You, my friend, are a genius.
^^ cutting of his own head...

Quote by TheUltimateSin
^Cooper is rather well known for his spectacular stage shows.

yeah rather well known....
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Pay heed to this man, because he speaks the truth.
I think Cooper is actually a bit underrated as in his music everbody knows the theatrical shows, even Dylan said he was an underrated song writer, the guy created a whole new genre of music. the guy is a bit up and down though, dont get me wrong i am a fan and the song Steven is one of my favourite songs of all time but then songs like seven and seven is, well thats just shocking. My favourite albums are
Welcome to my Nightmare
Love it to Death
Billion Dollar Babies
Hey Stoopid
Dada

Hey does anybody here live in his town "Alice"
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
i have to agree with you master shake. He is underrated by some for his songs. Im not a big fan but I still like his music.
Quote by bTOMd
hey people who said something about his radio station what cities do u live in, im in detroit and he always says detroit and stuff so i was wondering if he does it for diffferent places or somethig.. u know what i mean

Yea his radio show kicks ass. I'm in Detroit too. He broadcasts his show to a bunch of stations around the country, though.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!