I made a joke band by myself including a thing to the riff of "Iron Man" about a woman with a male genitalia. Have a listen if you will.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
One other thing. I'm not being serious on guitar. I'm actually maing the stuff up as I went along and tried to be as bad as possible, while making fun of hardcore stuff.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
That was kind of funny in its extreme lameness and rediculousness.
sorry but i gotta be honest: the halo one was the most dumbest, most annoying thing i've ever heard. :/
Yeah. I made all those songs in a record 45 minutes. I made them up as I went along when I was bored.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
ummm...Tip: don't breath into the mic when you're recording, try putting it below your mouth/farther away, if you're gonna do that stuff, please make it easier to hear you XD

And the guitar effect seems surfer to me in the Halo one....and that's what always happens.....in halo.....

you need a little more crunch to do Iron Man justice!!!

Other than that, not bad!

Crit My Joke Songs!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=370842

All the ones with Parental Advisory except Nose Bleed; No Talent Anonymous I recommend highly to you

www.myspace.com/bandofmine

Spider Balls is my comedy song on there
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
Last edited by Kain_Doom01 at May 30, 2006,
Quote by adam02
Your a loser...why the hell would you spend any amount of time making a "Joke" band. What are you trying to achieve?
Ever heard of Tenacious D. Plus I get REALLY bored sometimes.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
Wow, Its nice and extremly uplifting to know someone sucks more than me.
Thankyou.
Quote by Modernmusich8er
Ever heard of Tenacious D. Plus I get REALLY bored sometimes.

I own some of there CD's and DVD's, Theyre not a joke band. Theyre a power duo with some really nice and humourous songs. Not like your piss take sh1t fest songs which suck arse.

Don't drag Tenacious D down to your level.
Quote by Kain_Doom01
ummm...Tip: don't breath into the mic when you're recording, try putting it below your mouth/farther away, if you're gonna do that stuff, please make it easier to hear you XD

And the guitar effect seems surfer to me in the Halo one....and that's what always happens.....in halo.....

you need a little more crunch to do Iron Man justice!!!

Other than that, not bad!

Crit My Joke Songs!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=370842

All the ones with Parental Advisory except Nose Bleed; No Talent Anonymous I recommend highly to you

www.myspace.com/bandofmine

Spider Balls is my comedy song on there
I loved No Talent Anonymous and Nose Bleed. Very funny stuff. People on this site might not like it because it's not meant to be taken seriously like my stuff. I thought it was friggin funny though.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!