my friend is gonna start playing the bass and he saw a Fernando Bass for sale.

he asked me if its a nice bass to start with. is it okay? or it sucks?
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Well that obviousbly begs the question... What bass?
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Ive never heard of a Fernandes bass... Therefore I expect it's not great. Get a good bass because the cheap ones really suck. Get a Dean Edge, they are really nice to play.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Lol, get a Dean Edge over a Fernandes? You must be high. I play a Dean Edge Q6 and I'll tell you that if I had to choose between that and a Fernandes of comparable price I'd get the Fernandes. Now, are you sure it's Fernando, and not Fernandes? I've never heard of Fernando basses.
Well then I've got nothign to say about it as I've never even heard of the company.
Quote by Stevie B
Ive never heard of a Fernandes bass... Therefore I expect it's not great. Get a good bass because the cheap ones really suck. Get a Dean Edge, they are really nice to play.

Think pretty highly of yourself, don't you? Fernandes basses seem nice, they get great reviews, reasonably priced, they look great. Rob Trujillio uses them.. they can't be too bad if a bassist who, no offense to anyone, is playing with a band bigger then anything most of us will do, uses them. Anyway Fernando? Wow, um, yeah. That sounds vaguely familiar. I'd research them or ask a guitar shop around you about them.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10