Ok so im looking for new amp im trying despratly to raise money

I think i can raise enough for the laney gh which i saw in daves thread about amps and fxs and stuff reccomended. its in my price range if i can get the stuff i want sold, sold.

I play alot of high gain stuff metal like megadeth and metallica and stuff will this do the trick? has anyone had expierience with one?
Well the most i could maybe rake up is £400 which is enough for the 50w head but not the cab with it damn. Will my jcm800 straight bass cab work with it?

I always thought cabs were just speakers but i think im much mistaking and make up a big part of your tone am i correct? i hope i ament because ill have to fork out another £300 if i am.
laneys go really cheap on ebay, buy used.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
by jcm 800 bass cab do you mean the straight cab that goes with the jcm800 heads? what's its impedance?

I'd assume it'd be fine.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Its a straight cab and it doesnt look like the bass cabs do with the big subwoofer they just look like the normal speakers all it says in bottom corner is jcm 800 bass series

but if it works fine with a bass head through a bass cabinet a guitar head through a bass cabinet shouldnt cause any problems?

Either im gettin the laney in a month or two once we get down to the car boot sale lol tell you all how it goes

and i could maybe save after that for a better cab , thanks for the help anyway.
^ if it's the cab i'm thinking of, it should be a good cab! You'd only really need to change it if you're after a different style of tone- and it should be grand for megadeth and the like.

Can you take the back off it to see what speakers are in it?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?