Allright I've got this whole purple thing going on with my RG at the moment which is pretty cool/gay lol. I'm gonna need a nice purple cable now though! What would you recommend? I've only seen Dimarzio cables that come in purple, I think the cable will have to be a braided one which is more than fine. Anyone got any suggestions? One that is low in noise and has clear signal preferrably! Cheers! Oh and price is not an issue.
Its always happy here
why would you paint an rg purple? its a metal guitar
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
^ I'm guessing that it's the same reason why they make BC Richs in hot pink.
You could just buy any cable and wrap it in purple cloth or paint it, or if you're worried about paint affecting the cable, cover it with a rubber tube and paint that.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
lol, Meh I just wanted to be different, so no advice on cables? I don't think I'm up for painting a cable purple or wrapping one in purple cloth.....And I didn't paint it purple, I've just got purple; strap, volume + tone knobs, pickup switch, string damper thing. I've also got camoflage Bareknuckle warpig pickups in it, needless to say, its a weird looking guitar.....
Its always happy here
Quote by cakehead
lol, Meh I just wanted to be different, so no advice on cables? I don't think I'm up for painting a cable purple or wrapping one in purple cloth.....And I didn't paint it purple, I've just got purple; strap, volume + tone knobs, pickup switch, string damper thing. I've also got camoflage Bareknuckle warpig pickups in it, needless to say, its a weird looking guitar.....

How about a picture?
Quote by mr_hankey
How about a picture?

Just for you...I'll get one within the next few days
Its always happy here