Ok i poster this last night but there was like 2 people on, so

What speakers would you recomend for a 2X12 cab or what loaded 2X12 cab or 1X12 cab would you recomend for a smaller club venue so i can put my head through it instead of buyin a combo amp...?
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
I use A Carvin X-100B head, 100watts Selectable ohms, 4,8,16...and ut has a switch to reduce power by 50% or 25%...

Are these cabs comparable to say a mesa or marshall cab?
See my head i carpeted too so that would look funny, but, if there isnt any difference i might go look at one, also as far as speakers go, cus i have a loaded 2X12 cab w/ jensen special designs, and i hav an exact same cab unloaded...

I can affod to put celeston vintage 30's in it and in dont want jensens....

And my Twin 4X12 cabs are loaded with Emminence (not sure what but theyre 100 watta peice and move air, and i ab'ed it to a marshall stack and the carvin sounded 10 times better... JCM800...the carvin 4X12's are just ballsier but thats the problem, they'r toooo balsy to play a club with
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Avatar, as said, but if you've got some more cash to spend, try a Genz Benz G-flex. Awesome cabs.
Theres the problem, im broke right now maybe 50 bucks tomy name, and Not that its desperate i'd like to get the cab situation taken care of so i can stop thinking about it...
Mail Goes here.