2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
****ttttttttttttttttt
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Diecast is fun. Clean vocals are ****ING AWFUL but when they stick to what they do good, they're above average.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
i only have one of their songs, singled out. it's catchy and i used to like listening to it a couple of years ago, but it never compelled me to go looking for any of their other stuff.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Just started listening to them, I love the song "Fractured". They are awesome.
NOPE.
Your logic makes sense, Russo.

Now then, about Diecast...Pretty much, I liked them about a year ago, and now I think they're awful...Especially after hearing Fade Away or whatever their new single is. Sounds like they're trying to be Shadows Fall or something.
I won’t be another statistic, I’ll be ready for the coming of
The swinging pendulum, watch as it grows so close
Fall to the swinging pendulum watch as it grows so close tear you apart

I like that song
Quote by Bottled Ink Co.
Your logic makes sense, Russo.

Now then, about Diecast...Pretty much, I liked them about a year ago, and now I think they're awful...Especially after hearing Fade Away or whatever their new single is. Sounds like they're trying to be Shadows Fall or something.

another literal retard
Quote by Jay_Russo
another literal retard

If you hate everyone on this forum then **** off, I know i'm a noob aswell but atlest I have some respect for people on this forum.
Quote by Jay_Russo
i have no reason to respect anyone

you earn respect, kid

I respect everyone here except you because they're all cool, they don't show you disrespect unless you deserve it.

Edit: Stop calling me kid, your only 2 years older than me, and you act 2 years younger.
if you think all of these people are cool, your town must suck the biggest dicks in the world
Diecast were cool when the only other hardcore bands I knew were Hatebreed and Martyr AD; now that I've heard alot more they're not too high on my playlist.